Thursday 13 December 2012

Reservoir Dogs shot by shot re-make

I believe our re-make of reservoir dogs was very strong considering our location and props.
- The props included a Cigarette, suits, leather jackets and sunglasses, these were used as we tried to make it as precise to the original as possible.  I feel that each of our shots replicated the original in the best way possible, even though their was a difference in the lighting as ours was filmed in the evening and the original was filmed during daylight. This meant artificial lighting was used which didn't create the same effect that natural lighting would have.
- In the original seven actors were used unlike us who only had four this meant that not all characters were able to be played and resulted in our re-make becoming shorter then the original. In terms of acting I believe I wasn't entirely professionally which let the group down as I didn't keep in character throughout our re-make.
-Despite this overall I think the re-make turned out pretty strong and was a good effort for a first project.

No comments:

Post a Comment